Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Winter Is Here: Products To Help Fight Winter Ravages

Pinky McLadybits


Winter, though it is being fickle temperature-wise, is finally here. And your skin is probably freaking out. Dry. Chapped. Red. Gross. We know. Trust us, WE KNOW. We thought that since we're a newer site that maybe people haven't searched our archives to find information that they need. 

So we're presenting it to you. We're very nice and lovely that way. So, here you go! The products you need to buy to make your skin flip the bird to the winter blahs! We'll have another list for you next Tuesday.



"I use the cream year round - it's great for sandal weather in the summer, and in the winter, it keeps my feet from drying out in the harsh winter air."

Olay Quench In-Shower Body Lotion by Lainey

"Well, I mean, I’ve been more grateful in my entire LIFE – in this instance, I’ve just never been more grateful for a lotion."

Arbonne's Ginger Citrus Body Butter by Pinky McLadybits

"(I might make my husband feel and smell my legs after using this product. Okay, I definitely do that.)"

got2b Kinky Curling Mousse by Cindy

"But in the winter, got2b Kinky Curling Mousse is a miraculous product, leaving my hair super curly and even shiny (which for me is unheard of)."


" It's thick and is absorbed quickly, so it doesn't leave behind a greasy or oily feel."


"They are nicely creamy and make your lips feel very soft. And they have good staying power."


"I do know that the CVS All Day Moisture Lotion with SPF 15 is a great buy for those of us with temperamental skin and limited cash flow."

2 comments:

  1. I'd also highly recommend the Body Shop's Shea Butter Bath Gel. It smells like heaven and moisturizes like a dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, the Body Shop's Coconut body wash cream is also nice and moisturey (and it has coconut oil in it--I know you ladies love your coconut oil!)

    ReplyDelete