Monday, March 5, 2012

Hot Tip: What to Do with that Leftover Apricot Scrub





This scrub don't get no love from...we!

If you've been playing along at home, you know that I am on a personal mission to get you to ditch your apricot facial scrub. In my first post on the topic, I explained why it's bad for your skin. Hopefully either that post or the second one convinced you to put down the apricot facial scrub and find one less damaging to your delicate skin.

But if you are like me, you couldn't bring yourself to actually throw it away, and wondered what the heck you were going to do with whatever amount of scrub you had leftover. Luckily for me (and now you) my friend, Marie, volunteered a perfect solution. So here's your hot tip:

Use it as a scrub for your feet.

Perfect, n'est-ce pas?

So, when your feet start to get a bit rough (this happens to me in the summer), grab your old apricot facial scrub, and give your feet the spa treatment.

Now your face and feet will thank you.

Contributer: Tamatha

3 comments:

  1. You could also use this for your knees and elbows where the skin is thicker and prone to flake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it doesn't seem 'scrubby' enough, squeeze what's left in the tube into a container with a lid, and add some baking soda to the mixture. Voila, more abrasive without more ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man you read my mind. I've been using the remaining product as a foot scrub for almost two months now. I must say, it does get the job done. Actually, I may buy more just for my feet.

    ReplyDelete