Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy: ...

Pinky McLadybits




Full disclosure: I was selected by Influenster to receive a Summer Voxbox filled with products to review. I will be reviewing them whether I find them awesome or terrible.

You know how easy it is to write or explain your dislike or extreme enjoyment of something? You can wax poetic all day long on the disappointment or sheer giddiness provided by that experience/person/product/etc.?

It is infinitely more difficult to properly review something that is neither amazing nor terrible. Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner is just that: hard to describe because of its inherent okayness.

Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy smells great but the smell doesn't linger much after the shower. This is good. You get a gloriously rich lather and the conditioner smooths from roots to tips easily. My hair is most definitely smoother, softer, and shinier than when I use some other shampoos and conditioners. My scalp is still an oddball, alternately itchy and fine. So I don't know how therapeutic it was on that count.

I misread the bottle at first glance and thought I was supposed to use the product daily. So I did. Where other shampoos and conditioners might make my hair greasy or dry with daily use, the Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy was gentle enough for it. This is good as well.

I don't really know what else to say about this product. It works for what it is, shampoo and conditioner. Anything above and beyond that concerning the scalp, I can't really attest to. It's good, but not the best. It works, but isn't special.

Rating: 6/8 tentacles




You might also like: John Frieda Root Awakening for Dry Hair, Herbal Essences Hello Hydration, Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo, and Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Shampoo

No comments:

Post a Comment