Friday, July 20, 2012

Rimmel London ScandalEyes Mascara: Monocles Popping Everywhere!

Pinky McLadybits





I just can't help myself. I have to try different mascaras. Sure, Rimmel London Sexy Curves Mascara was nearly perfect. I still need to keep trying other mascaras to find the perfect one! Of course, how will I know that it is the perfect one until after using all of the other mascaras...

I digress. I decided to stay in the Rimmel London Family and chose ScandalEyes Mascara for my next go-round. The packaging is orange and sparkly, the brush is supposed to be the biggest ever, and it was under $6. SOLD.

When Rimmel said biggest brush ever, they were not lying. This thing is huge. I love huge. (Mascara brushes, perv! And penises.) Usually a large brush leads to lots of clumping and smear where you are unable to keep one end from going onto an eyelid while you try to apply mascara to your lashes. This is not the case with the ScandalEyes brush. I didn't have any clumping and the brush allowed me to hit more lashes with one swipe while also being small enough at the tip to lightly catch any small lashes.

Some mascaras leave your lashes crunchy and feeling dead after application. Not so with ScandalEyes. I frequently forgot I was wearing mascara because my lashes didn't feel heavy and they weren't stiff. I hate stiff lashes because I feel like they'll fall out in clumps (because I've had that happen before). No problem with that where ScandalEyes is concerned.

Of course, all of the big brushes and soft lashes mean nothing if the mascara doesn't give you gorgeous lashes. Luckily, it does. My lashes stood out easily among my bangs with just the Black color. My lashes were defined to the tips, which means you could see that they touch my brows when my eyes are fully open. The lashes were separated without need of a lash comb and they didn't fall out, flake, or burn my eyes. If you are looking for a new mascara, I highly recommend Rimmel ScandalEyes Mascara. It's inexpensive, it works, and you will be quite happy with the results.

Rating: 7/8 tentacles




Here are some more mascara reviews that may help you on your way: Maybelline Define-A-Lash Volume Mascara , Dior Iconic Mascara, CoverGirl LashBlasts Lengths Mascara, and Givenchy's Phenomen'Eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment