Monday, August 6, 2012

Birchbox Treats: Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint

Pinky McLadybits








Birchbox always give me something that I can easily use on a daily basis. Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint is definitely one of those things. Much like the Kiehl's Abyssine Cream, the Jouer came in a tiny little container. It looked like enough moisturizing tint for me to put on my nose and nothing else. Also like the Kiehl's, the Jouer only took a little bit of product to cover my entire face and the tiny sample lasted much longer than I anticipated.


Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint is supposed to even out your skin tone, hide imperfections, and cover fine lines with some sort of light-diffusing witchcraft. It also wants to help protect your skin from the elements with the SPF20 and ginseng and gingko biloba leaf extract. It also claims to be for all skin types, lightweight, waterproof, and, I would guess from the name, moisturizing!

I can tell you that it is indeed lightweight and moisturizing. My skin felt incredibly soft and smooth after application and I didn't feel like I had on a sloppy moisture mask. However, I didn't see any skin tone upgrade, my fine lines were still there, and my imperfections were still, sadly, on display. I was disappointed that yet ANOTHER cosmetic item meant to hide the uneven tone of my face, the large pores, and the fine lines failed to do just that. It made me feel ugly, in truth. So that sucked.

Since Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint only lived up to half of its promises, I have decided to give it only half of the available tentacles. HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM GINKO BILOBAS?

Rating: 4/8 tentacles




You might also enjoy: Miracle Skin Transformer Body SPF20, Terressentials Organic Flower Therapy Detoxifying Facial Cleanser, Stila Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer, and Make Up Forever All Mat Makeup Primer

No comments:

Post a Comment