Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Birchbox Treats: Harvey Prince Hello Perfume

Pinky McLadybits




This was another Birchbox goodie! I've yet to pull the trigger on purchasing another scent for myself, so I was happy to see another perfume sample arrive in the mail. I'm not familiar with Harvey Prince perfumes, but I don't care much about who makes it as long as it smells good.

Harvey Prince Hello Perfume has Meyer Lemon, White Grapefruit, Satsuma Mandarin, Summer Forsythia, Pink Plumeria, Wild Verbena, Tahitian Vanilla, Sensual Musk. I love me some sensual musk. Yup.

I'm not much of a fruit scent girl, but I was willing to take a chance. Especially since I wasn't technically out any money if I hated it. Luckily, I really like this perfume. Surprisingly, my husband does too! That rarely happens.

Harvey Prince Hello Perfume is sort of musky while remaining feminine, and not in a drugstore cheapie kind of way. It is really perfect for everyday use or special occasions. I've nearly used the entire tiny vial because I love the scent so much. At $55 for 50 mL, this perfume is a bit out of my price range. As such, I will be extremely sad when it does finally run out. Perhaps I can score some for Christmas...

Rating: 7/8 tentacles





You might also like: Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Perfume, Saje Natural Wellness African Heart Perfume Solid, Figgy's Perfume Carousel of Madness Part I and Part II.

No comments:

Post a Comment