Friday, February 3, 2012

Pepperidge Farm Baked Naturals Cracker Chips: Cheddar and Sour Cream Potato

Pinky McLadybits



I am always looking for new snacks, especially since I'm always hungry. I always want the things I shouldn't have, like nachos, potato wedges drenched in cheese, brie, chili cheese fries...notice a pattern? CHEESE. MY less than impressive QUEENDOM FOR CHEESE! I'm a regular Wallace.

I was searching for a snack when I saw Pepperidge Farm Baked Naturals Cracker Chips. Cheddar and sour cream chips. Or close enough to chips that it shouldn't matter, I hoped. Oh, man, did I ever hope.

Well?

These are very tasty, but not so cheesy that they satiate my intense craving for pouring hot cheese studded with jalapenos down my gullet. Then again, what really is that cheesy without being actual hot cheese and jalapenos? NOTHING. Dammit.

Sorry. I have delicious food issues in that I want to eat the foods but I'm not allowed because of the ass-fattening it causes.

It is only 3 points for 25 chips, which is a very good amount. It just doesn't have that pop of cheese that something like Cheez-Its or Cheddar and Sour Cream Lay's has. And it disappoints. The crunch is great, the texture is denser than something like Special K's Cracker Chips, and they aren't greasy. All good things. They just aren't the best things.

Rating: 5/8 tentacles


No comments:

Post a Comment