Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Hot Minute Review: CoverGirl LashBlast Luxe


Dixie







I just can't with this product, you guys. What's even the point? Before I bought it, I should have stopped to think about how a shimmery mascara would turn out on my lashes, but luckily for the content of this site I didn't.

There just aren't a whole lot of words I can muster about the new CoverGirl LashBlast Luxe Mascara. In general, I really like the Lash Blast line. I've used the Fusion, the 24 Hour, and the Volume, all with great success. But the Luxe? Not so much. It applies very much like the Fusion - no clumping, no flaking, no smudging. But the shimmer. Why? It doesn't sparkle or shimmer at all. The only thing the shimmer accomplishes is reflecting light away from your lashes, making your lashes disappear. And that's the opposite of what mascara is supposed to do!

In short, don't buy this product. Just don't. With the other great options available from the Last Blast line, there just is no reason to waste your hard-earned cash. 0/8 tentacles. Boo.

Rating: 0/8 tentacles

No comments:

Post a Comment