Thursday, August 2, 2012

One-Two Punch: Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo and Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask



Vee




I'm constantly on the lookout for products that leave my hair shiny and clean without breaking the bank. My hair was feeling a little dull and oily so I picked up a bottle of Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo. Walgreens had a special on Neutrogena products so I grabbed a jar of the Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask as well since I know deep cleaning products can be drying.

Anti-Residue Shampoo

Neutrogena’s clear shampoo won the Allure Best of Beauty Award in 2010. After one use, my hair was squeaky clean and free from product build-up. The smell is strong and a little medicinal, but it’s not too overpowering. The formula might be a little stripping for damaged or chemically treated hair, so if you dye, process or just have fried strands, you may want to avoid it. I use this weekly followed by the conditioning mask.







Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask

You guys, I love this stuff. I’ve done several conditioner/hair mask reviews and this is my fav so far. The mask is creamy and leaves your hair silky and shiny. The fruity scent is fabulous, and even though it’s a deep conditioner, it doesn’t weigh hair down. During the winter when my scalp is dry, I use this all over my head but in the summer months when my hair is prone to be oily, I only use from my ears down. I recommend this whether or not you use the Anti-Residue Shampoo, but it’s a great pair together.




Anti-Residue Shampoo: 7/8 Tentacles. I don’t love the smell, but other than that it’s a great product




Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask: 8/8 Tentacles. Great product, affordable, luscious scent. What’s not to love?

No comments:

Post a Comment