Monday, May 7, 2012

up&up Women's Electric Razor: Can Inanimate Objects Burn In Hell?

Pinky McLadybits





I couldn't find a picture of the razor, so I chose the photo at left to represent how well it performed.

GARRRRGGGGHHHH!

Once again, I had not learned my lesson. I balked at the prices of razor refills and thought maybe I would use an electric razor instead. After all, summer is on the way and it would be faster than using a regular razor. If it worked, that is. And it totally doesn't work.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but when you use an electric razor, it is supposed to take the hair off, right? I tried it while having quite disgustingly long leg hair (probably a quarter inch of hair, which squicks me right the fuck out). I thought that this would be able to give me a better idea of whether the razor would work for me. It did not work.

It did not work when I made two or three passes over the leg. It did not work when I made twenty pissed off passes over a small patch of leg. It did not work when I tried it again on shorter leg hair. It did not work on underarm hair. IT DID NOTHING AND I HATE IT AND HOPE IT BURNS IN HELL.

Rating: 0/8 tentacles






More razors that may or may not work? Gillette Venus Bikini Trimmer, up&up Women's Disposable Triple Blade Razors for Sensitive Skin, and Bic Soleil Disposable Razors.

No comments:

Post a Comment