Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Raise Your Perfectly Shaped Brows At These

Pinky McLadybits





The title at this link says it all. "Buffalo Chicken Wing Cupcakes, Because This is America" (Food Beast)

There have been some pretty creative 404 pages, but this is the best 404 page ever. You may want to turn down the volume before clicking if your workplace doesn't like loud AWESOME. (via The Daily What)

I've only seen the Britney Spears episode of How I Met Your Mother. I have seen all of the episodes of Friends. I can still appreciate this comparison of the two. (IMGUR)

Speaking of HIMYM, Jason Segel, perpetual Hot Ink crush, was named Harvard Hasty Pudding Man of the Year. (Yahoo!)


It seems that only men are ever praised as getting sexier with age, but Joanna Robinson has a list to prove the same applies to the ladies. (Pajiba)

Speaking of older women, this one beat the shit out of a moose attacking her husband and saved his life. Better with age indeed! (Newsminer via Fark)

I don't usually show up late to work since I work at home, but even I know that these excuses are not acceptable. CAT HICCUPS IS NOT AN EMERGENCY. (Jezebel)

I have no good way to transition from cat hiccups to sexuality, but some people are upset with Cynthia Nixon for saying being a lesbian was a choice for her. Nixon makes a compelling point. What do you think? (Celebitchy)

Look, I enjoy Britney Spears less than the next person, but getting a tattoo of her? UGH. NO. BAD. (City Rag)

Have I mentioned Britney twice today? Damn. Here's Katherine Heigl being not vile. I didn't know it was possible, but here it is. Your mind is so blown. (I'm Not Obsessed)

I had never heard of Lana Del Rey until Dustin at Pajiba called her the worst SNL performance in his weekly recaps. I watched the footage of her "performing" and....how the hell did she get booked? Anyway, this piece is actually defending her and telling us to wait for her album to be released. Correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't a performer be able to, you know, perform live?? And the produced song on the page sucks pretty hard too. (Popbytes)

Ahem. The Oscars are usually held near or on my birthday. I enjoy watching them and talking about the dresses, the winners, and so on. Let's get ready to get judgy, because here are the nominations. (Pajiba)

I really want Michelle Williams and Gary Oldman to win. I haven't seen either of their movies, but I LOVE THEM SO MUCH. Speaking of making judgement without information, Bill Maher thinks SOPA is awesome and people don't like it because they just enjoy theft. (Animal New York)

Gah, these links are kinda crazy. I know what they need: GIANT MECHANICAL SPIDER!



Was that not good? Here, I'll play my part and you play your game.

No comments:

Post a Comment