Thursday, November 24, 2011

5 Products That I'm Thankful For Every Day

MelBivDevoe


Thanksgiving tends to be a time for reflecting upon the things we're thankful for having.  This year, I'm thankful for my husband, my family, my friends, and the ladies here at Hot Ink.  I'm also thankful for these five amazing products - I wouldn't want to be without any of them!






1.  Dove Body Wash:

Makes my skin feel silky smooth, all year round.  I love to switch up the different scents - right now, I'm using the Revive wash with pomegranate and lemon verbena scent. (Walmart, 24 oz. - $5.97)










2.  Blistex Lip Balm:


I have a chronic chapstick addiction, and this is my 'stick of choice.  I always have one on me - in my purse, in my pockets, at my desk, etc.  (CVS, $1.69)









3.  L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara:

The best mascara I've ever used, hands down.  I always wear the waterproof version, because I have been known to cry at the drop of a hat. (I watch a lot of sad movies, it seems.  And read sad books.  And listen to sappy music.  You get the idea.)  (Target, $5.84)









 4.  Oil of Olay Minimizing Toner:

 I have been using this toner since high school.  It contains witch hazel, which helps to remove the oily buildup I unfortunately get throughout the day and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean.  (Kmart, $3.79)










 5.  Tazo Tea Decaf Chai:

I love chai tea, but I can't have caffeine.  Thank goodness for Tazo Tea and their Decaf Chai.  It helps me get through those cold mornings when I'd rather be back in bed than on my way to work.  (Target - in stores only, $3.99)


One last thing I'm thankful for - you, our wonderful readers!  Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment