Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thursday - The Day After The Day Revenge Is On

Kolby




Did you watch Revenge last night?  So many tuxedos, so much bitchface.  It was bloody fantastic.  All I've got to say is long live Joshie - yes, we're that close - Bowman.  Link time!

Ooooh, that new car smell is to die for (sometimes literally)!  (BottomLine)

So, you've never seen the original Star Wars (Episode IV: A New Hope, in case my geek cred was questioned)?  Well, you can either watch the movie, or get the gist of it with this cool inforgraphic.  (io9)


World Press Photo has announced the winners of their annual photography contest.  These are breathtaking and thought-provoking.  (The Atlantic)

Legislation has been introduced in Arizona to require advertisers to include a disclaimer when their ads use airbrushing or other techniques to enhance the appearance of the women in them.  Is this a good idea?  (azcentral)

Here's your Google-A-Day puzzle for today.  I think you can, I think you can!  (Wired)

I don't know the first thing about Photoshop, so I'm pretty grateful for these 3 Simple Ways to Improve Low Resolution Images (And Typography).  (How-To Geek)

Take your headphone wire management to the next level...with a Chapstick cap.  (Instructables)

This is excellent news - just twenty minutes of interval training a day is enough to keep you healthy!  We can do that!  (Lifehacker)

Who would have thought that fabric softeners could be so versatile.  Just look at what you can do with dryer sheets.  (Apartment Therapy)

Nation!  The Colbert Report has mysteriously suspended production.  I hope everything's okay. (The New York Observer)

Here are some well-known album covers, re-imagined using Clipart.  (Mental Floss)

This may be the most intense thing you read today:  The Anatomy of an Unsafe Abortion.  (BlogHer)

This video is a little long, so maybe save it for your lunch break.  It might make you crave some dessert, if you're a geek, like me.


That clip made me think of this one.  Wonders of the Solar System is my favorite television show, and this clip will show you why.  Beautiful.


And finally, here is the "real life" Lady and the Tramp.  I know it's supposed to be cute and sweet, but it creeped me right out.  Enjoy your Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment