Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Hawaiian Tropic Aloha Kiss Moisturizing Lip Gloss

Pinky McLadybits






Influenster was nice enough to choose me over the summer for their Beauty VoxBox program. One of the items I reviewed was Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen SPF30. Influenster enjoyed my review enough to choose me as one of the winners of their Hawaiian Tropic Prize Pack. 

The prize pack included a beach towel, a t-shirt, a full-size of the sunscreen, and Hawaiian Tropic Aloha Kiss Moisturizing Lip Balm SPF20 in Island Berry. I was pleased with everything in the prize pack, especially the lip gloss. I already have two or three gloss/lip balm sticks in my purse, but I can always use something else!

I was concerned about the color of the lip gloss since most look weird with my hair and skin tone. Luckily, the gloss is sheer enough to work on most people and tinted just enough to give you a little boost of color. It also smells so delicious that I want to squeeze the tube into my mouth like liquid candy. But I know not to since it is makeup and probably has cow brains or something in it.

Hawaiian Tropic Aloha Kiss Moisturizing Lip Gloss SPF30 is not really sticky, but it doesn't absorb into the lips either. I mean, eventually it either wears off or absorbs, but it isn't super sticky. Just a little squeeze of the gloss gives you enough to smooth over your lips and lasts long enough to make it worthwhile. 

Full disclosure: I was selected by Influenster to receive products to review. I will be reviewing them whether I find them awesome or terrible.

Rating: 7/8 tentacles

No comments:

Post a Comment