Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tom Hanks is The Man

MelBivDevoe

Image via Uproxx

I know I've said in the past that Bill Murray tops my list of celebrities I want to meet, but quickly climbing that list is Tom Hanks.  A fan ran into him at a pizza place and Hanks obliged him with a series of hilarious photos.  Don't you think it'd be a blast to just hang out and shoot the sh*t with Hanks?  I bet he's got some great stories.  (Uproxx)

The Smashing Pumpkins just announced they'll be touring this fall.  Did I accidentally wake up in 1997?  Oh, wait, it's not the whole original lineup, just Billy Corgan.  Pass.  (AV Club)


It's been far too long since we've heard a new song from Flight of the Conchords, hasn't it?  The fourth most popular band in New Zealand recently teamed up with other famous Kiwis to perform "Feel Inside (And Stuff Like That)," a single to benefit a children's charity.  You can purchase the song on iTunes and Amplifier.  (Gawker)

I once attempted to take up running, but didn't quite achieve my goal of a 5K.  Perhaps I should've signed up for one of these unique fun runs as motivation.  A Hot Chocolate 5K?  That sounds good!  (Time)

My fellow Hot Inker Cindy wrote an eloquent reaction to Todd Akin that I highly recommend reading.  It's incredible to think that people STILL don't understand why his comments were so offensive.  (Pajiba)

If you haven't registered to vote yet, just follow this link to get signed up!  (Gotta Register)

Sunday was the fifth annual Go-Topless Day held in cities around the globe, including NYC, where going topless is legal for women.  This is a photo essay, so it's NSFW (unless your company is pro-topless).  (Village Voice)

This list of the worst snacks (as in unhealthy, not gross) just confirms my belief that diet soda is the devil.  (Shape)

Do you like "Breaking Bad"?  Do you happen to bear an uncanny resemblance to one of the characters on "Breaking Bad"?  Well, then, have I got the contest for you!  Even if you couldn't pass for Walt's twin, you can still get in on this competition - never underestimate the power of a good hazmat suit.  (Vulture)

Here's 46 photos of dogs, just because.  (The Chive)

IGN asks, what if Pixar made The Expendables 2? 

No comments:

Post a Comment