Monday, August 27, 2012

Birchbox Treats: Japonesque Beauty Fixation Makep Remover

Pinky McLadybits





My Birchbox had a little card with two q-tips attached to it. "Have they lost their minds", I thought. Nope. The little cotton-tipped danger sticks were actually Japonesque Beauty Fixation Makeup Remover.

That's much better than a product people use in their ears while being specifically told not to put that product anywhere near the inside of their ears. It's also handier than my usual method of barely wetting the end of a q-tip and using it to scrape away morning mascara smears.


Each of the Japonesque Beauty Fixation Makeup Remover sticks is filled with just enough makeup remover to take care of accidents without running down your face. You simply snap the end with the blue line, the remover runs to the other cotton tip, and you lightly brush that tip on the errant makeup problem. It quickly and easily took care of mascara smudges. Since I only had two of the makeup remover sticks, I didn't have a chance to try it on eyeliner or anything else. I would guess that it still works wonderfully since I didn't have to rub at the spots I wanted to clean up like I do with wash cloths or watery q-tips.

At $5 for 24 applicators, I think that Japonesque Beauty Fixation Makeup Remover is quite a deal. Not only do they work beautifully and without irritation, but they are also an amazing value for the money. They might be the first thing I actually buy from my Birchboxes!

Rating: 8/8 tentacles


No comments:

Post a Comment