Thursday, May 10, 2012

Things are Better? Well, At Least There Are These Links, Right?

I'm gonna read this as "hug life" and see him as a kitten.
  Imagination's great, huh?
Park




Well, its Thursday and the world is very different indeed. Yes, its true, I got a haircut!

Oh, and something happened with Marriage Equality or whatever.

Well let's celebrate the really important stuff by getting me a little present.  May I suggest spangly diaper-like underpants?  Wait, they're a big thing with celebrities now? Oh man, this KEEPS happening.  First Beyonce steals my see through dress with purple feathers and now this. (Buzzfeed)

Okay, on to the real news: Obama finally backs gay marriage. Hooray! (Huffington Post)

Well…sort of. (Gawker)

I wonder why he’d be so wussy about it?  Oh…right, because people are so ignorant and terrible. (Gawker)


I know this is sad and scary, but please don’t forget that there are a lot of amazing people live in the good ol’ US of A.  Okay, I’m assuming they’re American, but they’re definitely awesome. (Buzzfeed)

Also, this big guy is here to help you out. (Calming Manatee)

And these fun little guys. (Fat Birds)

And for those of you who like a little uplifting as you approach the weekend: this amazing Canadian Paralympic Ad. (Laughing Squid)

Wanna dress like Lady Gaga?  Or more accurately, do you want to dress like me before Gaga ripped me off? You know you do.  Here’s how.  Okay, here’s how if you have a bazillion dollars. (Trendland)

Man, Tony Stark would have a pretty bill to deal with if The Avengers was real.  What, you thought The Hulk was going to pitch in? (Gizmodo)

Joss Whedon, the man responsible for all that pretend carnage also has a few clever things to say about The Avengers and other projects.  Also, honestly, you clicked on the link as soon as you read "Joss" didn't you? Siiiiiiigh...I try so hard you guys! (Whedonesque)

They don’t call it “The Happiest Place on Earth” for nothing.  Here are the top places to hook up in Disney World. (Why Don’t We)

Oh Jon Hamm, so handsome, so charming, so good with advice, so good with slang. Or maybe you're not, but damn, I'll let you get away with it. Seriously though, solid advice Don Draper:


Speaking of charming men, how about this delightful Dad and his killer moves?  Make sure to watch right to the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment