Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I Ate Too Much Yummy Over The Long Weekend

Pinky McLadybits





I can definitely see how these things can stress people out. I've been completely crazed about my stupid smartphone because it is actually a SHITEPHONE. (Cracked)

I would like to invite you to use some salt I made from the tears of my enemies. Well, I will pretend that they were my enemies. (Newslite)

Are you some kind of asshole with lots of money to waste? Maybe you would like to purchase paint for your car that has real diamonds in it! And then lend me about $50,000. OKTHXBAI. (OhGizmo!)

I don't even know how to explain this one. It starts with John Goodman in a still from The Big Lebowski. It ends with Nicolas Cage, suicide, and Photoshop gone so wrong. (Hypervocal)

Did you know that bento boxes that depict television, movie, and video game characters is specifically called kyaraben? Here are 25 examples of kyaraben and other bento creations. (Web Urbanist)

Good news, everyone! We women are fat because we don't do as much housework as we used to! Everything is just too darned easy for us with all of the automated cleaning machines of the future. Excuse me while I apologize to my husband, fix him a cocktail, and then scrub the floors on my hands and knees! (Blisstree)

I remember creating elaborate hoaxes and scares to be visited upon friends at sleepovers. My friend Shayna and I actually went through the trouble of hiding a fake arm outside a window at her house and keeping it out of sight until we were ready to spring our evil plan, which involved a male friend calling and freaking us out. MUAHAHAHAHA! But I guess some people are frightened by the movies they watch at slumber parties too. (The Hairpin)

WHO MAKES THESE PLAYGROUNDS?!?! CRIPES! (Oddee)

I'm always up for finding new alcoholic beverages to try, especially after the horror of the elephant anus slide in the last link. Here are 10 beers you might want to try this summer. I see a trip to Jungle Jim's to make my own six-pack soon. (Cool Material)

You know all about Easter Island statues, the Great Wall of China, and other wonders of the world. Check out these freakish and mysterious monuments. The first one is creepy as all hell. (Web Urbanist)

Believe it or not, there are rules for flying the American flag. READ THEM AND REMEMBER THEM. ROCK FLAG AND EEEAAAGLE!(mental floss)

This. I need this. (Fashionably Geek)

Aw! Meerkats climbing all over a BBC crew. Hee hee!



Monkeys playing synthesizers? MONKEYS PLAYING SYNTHESIZERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment