Wednesday, May 23, 2012

10 Sexiest Pictures of Chris Hemsworth: He Can Hammer My Vagina Any Time.

Metric Jenn




Was the title of this post too much? Too obvious? I don't even care because it's all true. My mother always said I was too crass, but it has come in handy in this ONE instance. Plus you all were thinking the same thing. Admit it. We'll all be in this together. So let's start this all off with an intense-looking Thor:











And I'm going to sandwich all that hotness in with a closing picture of MOAR Thor:

10 comments:

  1. He looks like a completely different person minus the stubble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He fills the sexy, beautiful smiled, deep eyed, gorgeous Australian actor void left in me by Heath Ledger. He is welcome to fill any of my voids at any time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He had me at picture #4. HOO-AHHHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go away everyone. I will be his queen of love someday. :P so... You can be jealous then ;P

    ReplyDelete
  5. No hes mine my precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're hilarious - and I'm just as crass, so know that you're not alone. I'm married and almost twenty years older than the man, but I'd fuck him without a second thought, and that's as honest as it gets. So there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two words- Multiple. Orgasms!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Number 3 is my pic mmmm is right

    ReplyDelete