Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Marlon Brando of Eyeshadow - L'Oreal's Infallible Couleur-eur-eur

Replica 





This is seriously the most emotionally confusing product I've ever used. I think I'm in love with it. But it treats me badly. It's like...if only I learn how to be good at it, it and I - I and it - will be happy together forever and ever. And it will stop leaving me with a bruised-looking undereye.

Now, I, who have been wearing makeup since I was freaking three (kid actor - which explains all the things) can barely operate this eyeshadow. But I'm telling you, the more I use it and get used to it, the more I LOVE it. Hard love. Intense. If it's wrong, I don't want counseling.


L'Oreal Infallible Couleur is like a somewhat greasy powder paste, that tends to chunk up if you use a hard brush and the teensy bits drop all over your undereye and cheek, leaving impossible to remove squidges of color, which you then try to wipe off and end up taking off your foundation and it looks...weird. And you're sad. Then you remember that we have a Hot Tip for that.

So you try a soft brush and it..just...can't...seem to catch...anything! Rarg!

But THEEEEN you remember that you have sixteen billion miniature little spongey applicators from everything you ever bought ever and you try one of those and it's like heaven. HEAVEN I SAY!!!

You gently swoop deluxe, riche, glamorous color across your lids - the edges feather delightfully with a soft blendy brush - the color can go lightly or ultra opaque and you can adjust reasonably well with said soft brush. You can also use it like a liquid liner...he's...er...IT'S everything I need - don't you understand?!

You just need to remember that you're dealing with a COLOR BOMB of unstable and intense power that really does last all day (and night too - don't ask me how I know this) and you'll make out just fine.

Also, it has one of the most flattering gold colors for ashy blondes I've ever seen (#021 - Sahara Treasure).

Now, I've always depended on the kindness of strangers, so if you've tried this product and have application tips, please leave them in the comments section - because it's Desire that brought me here!

Visit the website for more information: L'Oreal's Infallible Couleur

I'll give it 6/8 due to an intense application learning curve.

Rating: 6/8 tentacles

No comments:

Post a Comment