Thursday, March 15, 2012

For All-Over Soft Skin: Aveda Replenishing Body Moisturizer

Tamatha







About ten years ago, my hair stylist gave me a tube of Aveda's Replenishing Body Moisturizer for my birthday, and I haven't looked back since.

I love this moisturizer like nobody's business.

I use it year round. Since it's humid in New England in the summer, I mostly use it for my hands and feet during those warmer months. In the winter, however, this lotion is my go-to for keeping dry skin at bay.

One of the things that I like about this moisturizer is that it has a really nice consistency. It's not too thick, which is why I can use it throughout the year. But it's also rich enough so that I don't have to slather myself to feel the effects.


A little goes a long way, so an 8.5 ounce tube will (and does) last for a long time.

It also smells great! Like many Aveda products, it's scent isn't cloyingly floral, but more "natural." I don't know how to describe it, but I definitely find it pleasing.

Given my love of most things natural, I appreciate Aveda's commitment to recycling (specifically in their packaging), finding alternative energy sources, and no animal testing. Furthermore, although the ingredient list looks pretty chemical-y, a quick internet search shows that those ingredients are plant-based.

I highly recommend Aveda's Replenishing Body Moisturizer. I think it's name really does accurately describe the product. After using it, your skin will feel replenished.

8 out of 8 tentacles. For being a pretty perfect moisturizer.

Rating: 8/8 tentacles


No comments:

Post a Comment