Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Bum Deal Not a Bum Deal: Benefit Bum Deal Body Scrub

Park




I am completely perfect.  Yes, when I wake up in the morning I look as if I had a make-up team spend hours giving me the perfect "natural look".  Birds tie my hair ribbons while simultaneously singing a song that extols my many great qualities.  Oh, you didn't know that birds were capable of human speech?  Maybe they aren't for most people.

However, if I was a regular person with regular problems perhaps I would be concerned about cellulite and exfoliating my skin.  If I were not really busy having brunch with Hollywood stars and playing jetpack mini golf (don't worry, you'll hear about it in a few years) I would probably want to make sure  I had the smoothest, softest skin possible.

This hypothetical regular person version of me would find that Benefit Bum Deal Scrub left my skin very soft and smooth.  She would also like the smell very much.  She would, however, not see any noticeable difference in her cellulite.  

The biggest problem that this imaginary girl would have is that unlike me with my room made entirely of diamonds, she would be on a budget and find this product too expensive.

Fictional "broke, but still wanting to look pretty" Park would give this product 6 out of 8 tentacles.  As a nice smelling exfoliant its excellent, though prohibitively expensive.  However, as an anti-cellulite treatment I, um, she would have found no noticeable difference.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go eat some ramen noodles, you know, to be ironic

Rating: 6/8 tentacles

No comments:

Post a Comment