Friday, March 2, 2012

Benefit Instant Brow Pencil: Take A Look At Me Now

Pinky McLadybits




Since I was unable to properly use the Benefit Brow Zings, I traded them in for their much simpler Instant Brow Pencil. It was less expensive, too! That's a total score on both counts for me, Cheap Ass McGee!

I don't have to mess with tiny brushes, think too much about whether to use the wax or powder, or confuse myself with which way to put what. I am a bit of an anal-retentive weirdo, so I am annoyed when I can't specifically replicate what I want. This is much less of a problem with the pencil than it was with the Brow Zings. Yay for my simple brain and late start with cosmetics and their application!

The Instant Brow Pencil comes in Light, Medium, and Deep. I have Light because they don't make Red. The Pencil has the actual brow whatever in one end and a spoolie on the other end for blending. This is less upsetting and daunting to that tiny section of my brain that is able to apply cosmetics successfully.

The pencil glides easily onto your brows, unlike some other pencils I've tried. It has a very soft tip and I can lightly shape and fill-in my brows without resorting to coloring them in like I'm holding a big crayon that just won't work. Does that make sense? What I'm saying is, Benefit Instant Brow Pencil is incredibly easy and comfortable to use and any mistakes are easily blended away by the spoolie. You can easily follow your brow shape and get the polished look that sometimes only comes with a professional hand. Short but sweet: get you one!

Rating: 7/8 tentacles

No comments:

Post a Comment