Thursday, February 16, 2012

Rusty's Sample Roulette: Boscia Green Tea Blotting Linens

Rusty





I order from Sephora kind of a lot. Because of this I have a giant box of samples just hanging out, waiting to be used. This… is… SAMPLE ROULETTE. Due to the brief nature of the use, I will assign ratings as 0 (stay away) 4 (I liked it, but didn’t love it) or 8 (love it and will probably be dropping my own money on it in short order). Enjoy!

I’m not one to use blotting sheets for my face, first of all because I don’t have oily skin and second of all because most of my familiarity with blotting sheets started and ended with the plastic feeling bright blue ones passed around the high school girl’s bathroom when I was a teenager. When I got a sample of Boscia green tea blotting linens I wasn’t anticipating anything extraordinary.


And, you know, they’re blotting linens so I didn’t get anything extraordinary. What I did get is some nice little sheets that remove oil from my face pretty well. As with most other blotting papers I’ve seen, these change color a bit once they absorb the oil so you really feel like you’re pulling gunk off your face. They’ve got a nice feel to them, not plasticky, but smooth. They say they work without disrupting your makeup, and they do as long as you blot and don’t swipe.

I’m giving these a 4 out of 8. They do what they say, but nothing about them was particularly life changing or extraordinary and at 10 cents a sheet they’re a little pricey for something you use to soak up your face gunk and throw away.

Rating: 4/8 tentacles

No comments:

Post a Comment