Thursday, February 16, 2012

Get all Zen N' Stuff: Bath and Body Work's "Stress Relief" Body Wash

Figgy




I've been going through some stressful crap lately. Work, life, everything. It got a little bit overwhelming, and I knew that today I needed to relax if I wanted to keep from murdering someone. So I grabbed my new Glamour (Amanda Seyfried! So pretty!), some twinkly music, my bottle of Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy "Stress Relief" bath gel to spend some quality time with my bath tub.

Now I'm all one with the world and shit, man, because this stuff is SO good.

The "Stress Relief" group of BBW's Aromatherapy line is maybe one of the best things I have ever smelled in my life. It's made with essential oils of Eucalyptus and Spearmint, an incredibly refreshing combination. Just one sniff is enough to make me feel happy, and adding it to a warm bath makes the whole experience ridiculously relaxing.


I'm a huge fan of Bath and Body Works. They always have amazing sales and a huge variety of products, and combined they lead to some awesome gift finding. Unfortunately due to my extremely sensitive nose I can't use most of their regular line of lotions, but their Aromatherapy line is something else entirely. They're a little pricier, but they boast real essential oils (as opposed to artificial scents) that my nose is perfectly happy with.

The "Stress Relief" is obviously my favorite. I mean, I'm sure the warm bath alone is relaxing enough, but being surrounded by an incredible smell that clears up your sinuses and makes everything feel like sunshine, just makes it better. I almost felt like taking a nap afterwards.

I highly recommend not only this particular lotion, but the rest of their Aromatherapy line as well. The Lavender "Sleep" group is my mom's favorite, and my sister swears by the "Energy" version to wake up in the morning. Check out all the scents and pick your favorites. Add some to your bath or shower and forget about the world for an hour.

So, a big and happy 8 out of 8 tentacles for this one. It never fails to help me when I need to relax a little bit. The only thing I should warn you about is that it doesn't foam or bubble very much, and that you might end up falling asleep in the tub.

Rating: 8/8 tentacles

No comments:

Post a Comment