Thursday, December 8, 2011

Napoleanita's Wish List: Practical Gifts For the Practical Woman

Napoleanita


I like to think of myself as a practical person. Sure, I love shiny things as much as the next person, but when it really comes down to it, I want something I can use. I'm one of those strange women who would be perfectly happy getting a vacuum for her birthday. Provided it was a Dyson.



8.  Or this carpet steam cleaner. Bissell 66Q4 ProHeat 2X Healthy Home Upright Deep Cleaner. Technically not a vacuum.














7.  I have some rather rambunctious allergies. Combine that with an older office building and it's sneeze city for me. This Hamilton Beach 04383 True Air Allergen-Reducing Air Cleaner would help me feel better and stop me from annoying everyone around me.














6. This entertainment center. I'm going to upgrade my tv soon and I'll need something bigger than my current tv stand.














5. A Black and Decker 16V Max Lithium Cordless Driver/Drill. Building my dream bookcase would be a bit difficult without one of these, wouldn't it?




4. An Xbox 360 with Kinect. Who says practical can't be super fun?



















3. A Dremel. Specifically thMulti-Max™ MM40




I have a lot of projects that would be much easier to carry out if I had one of these babies to help me out. Don't forget all the bells and whistles! My new coffee table isn't going to refinish itself.









2. A Sound Oasis White Noise Machine would really help me sleep better.














1. And finally, starring at the top of my list, an iPad 2.


Do I even need to tell you why?

1 comment:

  1. God I want a Dyson SO much. I think it's the commercials with the eccentric Mr. Dyson and his British accent.

    ReplyDelete