Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ageless? Who Knows...but I Like the Way It Smells: Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless Day Lotion

Cindy





The calendar tells me I'm getting older, but being the obnoxiously stubborn bitch that I am, I say "Fork You age!" And how do I do that, you might ask?

Well, I do it with my magical potions, Burt's Bees Repair Serum and, on top of that, their Naturally Ageless Line Diminishing Day Lotion.


This light lotion is infused with Pomegranate Oil, which has a soft and delightfully fresh fragrance. Usually, I cannot stand face creams and lotions with scents, but this natural smell is really subtle. I only notice it during application. It's a little two-second pick-me-up.

Meanwhile, the lotion soaks into my skin immediately, leaving it soft and moisturized. It isn't oily or greasy and my face feels good all day. I have no idea whether it diminishes lines or not; for that matter, I don't know that any type of lotion can do such a thing. What I do know is that I love this stuff. As with most beauty products, I have to ding a tentacle over price (around $25.00), so I rate BB's Naturally Ageless Lotion seven out of eight.

Rating: 7/8 tentacles

No comments:

Post a Comment