Friday, October 21, 2011

My, what big eyes you have! - E.L.F. Essentials Mechanical Eyelash Curler


Author: Vee


Who has time to curl their eyelashes? You do, if you want gorgeous lashes that frame your eyes and make them pop.

For years I avoided eyelash curlers because they looked like medieval torture devices that not only threatened to pull out my lashes, but worst of all just weren't that effective. All that changed the day I met the E.L.F. Essentials Mechanical Eyelash Curler.


This little baby has black plastic coated handles that aren't fiddly and a spring clamp that makes all the difference. Best of all, you can own it for the low low price of $1. That's less than a can of coke. And check out the results!


Without mascara, left eye curled

With 1 coat of Loreal Voluminous mascara, left eye curled

I was tempted to list the E.L.F. Essentials Mechanical Eyelash Curler in my 5 Fall Faves under $10 but I love it so much it deserves it's own post. My only quibbles with the tool is that the little black cushion that comes with it will often fall out. You do get two with your purchase and again, it's a buck. If you lose the pad, go buy another one. I buy several at a time and include them in makeup bags I give to my girlfriends as gifts.

I give this eyelash curler 8/8 tenticles. I almost docked one for the pad, but the outrageously affordable price bumped it right back up again.

Rating: 8/8 tentacles

No comments:

Post a Comment