Monday, October 10, 2011

Arbonne Makeup Primer: Like Buttah

Author: Pinky McLadybits

Hi! I'm Arbonne Makeup Primer. I go on as smooth as the ass of an angel and I feel like silken waterfalls as I caress your skin! I help your makeup go on more smoothly and without so many pesky flaws showing through. I'm amazing and I'm not cheap! My favorite color is blue and I enjoy watching horror movies, even though I know they'll probably be terribly written and poorly acted.

Okay, I'm not really Arbonne Makeup Primer. I'm Pinky. Makeup primer can't talk.

Probably. 

This is the second primer I've used. The first was a disaster that resulted in my face peeling less than an hour before I had to be at my husband's company party. I know it was the stupid primer that made my skin peel, because my face was all fine and in one piece before applying that crap. It felt like magic (hint, hint) going on but then my face reacted to it and I freaked out. So it was with trepidation that I made the decision to purchase another primer.

I thought Arbonne, since it is vegan and guaranteed to be pure, safe, and beneficial, would be the route to take. I knew that if my face had a reaction that I would be able to return it without a problem. Then I looked at the price ($36) and decided to wait a while. I don't really need to wear makeup that often anyway.

Fast-forward to this year, and I win some Arbonne Makeup Primer in a drawing. I am totally not kidding. This makeup primer is wonderful. You pump out a small amount and then apply it to a clean face. It only takes a little and it feels like smoothing angel tears on your skin. Or so I would think. Because it is lovely, y'all. So nice. You can feel how silky it is as you apply it but it doesn't leave a  heavy feeling on your face. It makes it super easy to put on your foundation and helps hide imperfections. (My face, she has the splotchy) I will be terribly sad when I run out.

Rating: 7/8 tentacles





No comments:

Post a Comment