Monday, March 11, 2013

Now It's Time To Say Goodbye, Hot Inkers.



I had an idea to start a beauty review blog with other women whose opinions I trusted. I wanted to share that with other people and see where it took us. I was so surprised when we celebrated one year of posts; when we were mentioned by the businesses and companies we reviewed; and when we scored free stuff for reviews! When our mental horses were fresh, we had a hell of a lot of fun with this project.

1020 posts later, the times have changed for a lot of us - I've moved on to writing trade news posts for Pajiba under my real name. Lainey, Dixie, Metric Jenn, Vee, Rusty, Figgy, Park, Nora, Boo, Mel Biv Devoe and Modern Replica have all chosen to pursue new interests. Hot Ink just isn't our biggest passion anymore - it's time to close it down. We had a great time crafting our reviews and link posts for our friends and readership, and we're grateful you've come along with us. 

Thank you!
~Pinky McLadybits

I loved to chew the fat with you folks, and listen to all your dirty jokes - I'm so grateful for these friends I did receive!
~Modern Replica

It's been a slice...of my fragile little mind!
~MetricJenn


So long, and thanks for all the fun.
~MelBivDevoe


So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, good night! I hate to go and leave this pretty site! (See what I did there?) Seriously, it has been a privilege to write for you all. Thanks for supporting us in our endeavor here. 
~ Dixie

No comments:

Post a Comment