Friday, January 18, 2013

Internet Magic! So basically cool cat pics and general weirdness. Now with 100% more Samuel L. Jackson


Park



So it's mid-January and you're sick to death of hearing about the 20 bazillion diets you can go on and it's increasingly difficult to keep up the "go to bed early, eat right and be neater" resolution (just me?).  Well, don't worry, the internet is here with great stuff to distract me, um, I mean you.

First, let's start with a website that may feature the best kitty cartoons ever, and trust me, I’m a connoisseur (Kitties & Bullshit)

Are you as tired as I am about hearing about people's cleanses? And, do some of them seem a little creepy to you too? (io9)

Here's a message I can get behind: love who you are. Yeah! Wear what you want no matter what your size! Style should about wearing what you love! (Rookie)

You know sometimes you meet someone and suddenly you don't know how you've lived your life without them up until then. This video of Samuel L. Jackson "singing" Taylor Swift is that, in internet vid form (Gawker)

I'm not a big fan of Valentine's Day, it often seems weird and boring. Well pinterest users have proven me half wrong. (The Gloss)

This is going to be an amazing year. We've already had the tweet of the year and it's only January (ABL)

There are some wonderful teachers out there. Men and women that challenge, inspire and support their students, and we don’t hear enough about them. Here’s one of them. Oh, and I’m totally not crying, shut up. (Buzzfeed)

Whoa! Did Google kill a donkey? (Jalopnik)

So the air in your place is yucky AND you're bored and looking for something to do AND you've always wanted to be MacGyver. Well, here's the perfect DIY for you. (Lifehacker)

And for the more fabulous among you, here's a DIY for you, how to "Swift" at an award show (Clearlydope)

LIVE ACTION TOY STORY!!! I'm going to start posting this video under all articles that claim that kids nowadays are blah, blah, blah. It's 100% proof that the kid's are allright

No comments:

Post a Comment