Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Stand Back, It's About to Get All Science-y Up in Here!

MelBivDevoe

Morning, y'all.  How's your Tuesday going?  Better now that you're on Hot Ink?  Well, aren't you sweet!

These creative, eye-catching science museum ads have me wishing I could visit the Science World museum of Vancouver.  (BuzzFeed)

Plans for the Tesla Memorial are now underway!  Are you already planning your trip?  (NY Times)

So you meant to buy apple cider but accidentally got apple juice instead?  No problem!  With just a few simple ingredients, you can turn your juice into cider in minutes. (Gothamist)

Here are some excellent food substitution suggestions to help you make your favorite foods a bit healthier.  I swear by #1 for my zucchini bread.  (Time)

Who thinks letting your 11-year-old kid get a tattoo is a good idea?  Oh, this lady.  (The Gloss)

Rosie O'Donnell compared Honey Boo Boo is a modern-day Shirley Temple and I think my brain just broke while typing that.  (Crushable)

If you missed the halftime show at the Ohio State-Nebraska game this weekend, you missed a hell of a performance from Ohio State's marching band.  Their tribute to video games can be seen here in both video and glorious GIF form.  (BuzzFeed)

Please to enjoy some vintage beefcake (NSFW-ish for some tasteful and tasty nudity).  (Flavorwire)

Yesterday, I posted ideas for family Halloween costumes.  Today, it's all about geeky costumes for your pets!  (GeekSugar)

Another day, another pumpkin recipe.  Today's treat - pumpkin butter.  Yum!  (Skinnytaste)

This is exactly how I played dodgeball when I was a kid.  Riiiiight.







No comments:

Post a Comment