I don't know about you, but I like to have Halloween tunes blaring while I hand out candy to trick-or-treaters. I don't mean those bullshit CDs you can buy at the mysterious Halloween Superstores that appear a few days before October and then disappear in a puff of smoke and shitty clearance deals. I don't mean those screaming, creaking door, and shitty Tubular Bells-ripoffs on ambiance Cds either. I mean songs that rock your ass or make you want to dance and are still Halloween-related, whether in tone or lyrics.
So, without further ado, I give you Pinky's Halloween Playlist (No Seriously, These Are On My iPod And I Rocked Them Last Year And Some Will Be Rocked This Year).
I usually hit shuffle, but I'll number these for reasons.
1. The Addams Family TV Theme
If this song doesn't make you want to sing and snap your fingers while handing out diabeetus to young children, then I don't know what your soul is made of. If you even have a soul, you freak.
2. (Don't Fear) The Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult
3. For Whom The Bell Tolls by Metallica
4. Ghostbusters by Ray Parker Jr.
5. Living Dead Girl, Dragula, Never Gonna Stop, The Lords of Salem, and more by Rob Zombie
6. The Man Comes Around by Johnny Cash
If you want to be creeped out, sit in the dark and listen to Cash as he tells us about the virgins trimming their wicks. When the Man comes around.
7. This Is Halloween (Either the Original or the Marilyn Manson version is acceptable)
8. Thriller by Michael Jackson
9. Bloody Mary (Nerve Endings) by Silversun Pickups
10. Howlin' For You by The Black Keys
11. Pumped Up Kicks by Foster the People
So, that's what I've got so far, kids. Anything you would add to the perfect Halloween Playlist?