Thursday, September 27, 2012

Inspiration, Observation, Laughs and All the Things That Make Life Great


                                                               Park





Its been a big, weird, week for ol' Parky and that's meant deciding to make some big, cool changes in my life.  Some of you may be thinking the same way, so here's a bunch of links that will help.  Also, some weird and silly stuff thrown in, because hey, I'm still me.

Don't worry, I'll be back to posting links about celebrities being dumb soon :)

The environment is important, but being green can seem like a huge impossible goal.  Well why not start at home? (Buzzfeed)

 Want one of those adorable schiaparelli sweaters but don't want to shell out a bunch of cash?  I got ya! (Rookie)

 A very inspiring tale of women who helped change the landscape of journalism. (Slate)

It can be tough to get kids reading.  Here’s a guide to picking books that your kids (or the kids in your life) will love (Squidoo)

Speaking of kids, remembering your own childhood has been found to cause people to act more morally.  So think about Mr. Binky next time that urge rises to take the last cookie when no one is looking. (Scientific American)

Wondering if your friend whose telling you everything's "fine" really is?  Be a real life Sherlock with these tips (Lifehacker)

I HATE getting up in the morning, but with these tips I will, well, hate it slightly less. (Positivity Blog)

I never thought I’d say this, but experience for yourself a craft related SCANDAL! Seriously, though, these people are being real dicks. (Regretsy)

Ever wonder what happened to the Babysitters Club? I know, me too, like all the time.  The definitive and hilarious answer is here. (The Hairpin)

I love reading what inspired stuff I love (or in same cases are really annoyed by, cough “Look Who’s Talking cough).  There’s a lot of really great stories here. (NyTimes)

Nerd Gossip! Penguin is suing a bunch of fairly well known names to recoup their advance money. Yeeps! (Penguin)

A simple and beautiful list of the important things to remember in life. (Marcandanangel)


Man, Mr. Belding must have been constantly confused:


A guy in an Barack Obama mask dances, a girl in a Michelle Obama mask joins in.  That is all.  But I love it! Partially, because I believe that Barack and Michelle dance like this when no one is looking



No comments:

Post a Comment