Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Hot Minute Review: Skinnytaste's Cajun Chicken Pasta On The Lighter Side

Pinky McLadybits




Now that I've reached my goal weight, I've stopped Weight Watchers. I have, however, continued to use the recipes, portion control, and other things I learned while on the program. To ensure that I never have to go on Weight Watchers again while also making sure I don't feel deprived, I have been cooking lots of lighter versions of filling foods.

Enter the website Skinnytaste, where the work is already done with converting recipes to healthier versions. While I use a few of her recipes to varying degrees of success with the other people in my household, the Cajun Chicken Pasta On The Lighter Side is a clear winner. You get the satisfaction of a pasta dish with a creamy sauce and the filling addition of healthy vegetables and protein-rich chicken. The sauce remains thick and seemingly rich with the use of light cream cheese, but it doesn't make your ass wider like a heavy cream and cheese sauce. 

If you are looking for healthy meals that will satisfy your cravings without spreading your waistline, check out Skinnytaste and start out with the Cajun Chicken Pasta On The Lighter Side.

Rating: 8/8 tentacles

No comments:

Post a Comment