Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Insert Clever Headline Here: Yay Me!

Pinky McLadybits






It's tough to be a woman right now for so many reason. Not least of these problems would be the objectification of our bodies. Even things you would think no one would care about, like labia. Dammit. (The Frisky)

This, however, makes me smile. I know, and have known, too many people with cancer. It is incredibly sweet, and probably motivated by money but WHATEVER, that Mattel would make a bald Barbie doll. (The Gloss)

MetricJenn mentioned something about moving to Sweden today. Once I show her this link, it will be ALL OVER. She will be ON IT. (Time)

Even cooler than clubbing on your lunch hour is hearing about firsts from badass women like Liz Phair. And I mean firsts pertaining to sex and kissing. Rawr! (Rookie)

I don't know about you, but I spend quite a bit of time trying to forget things I hear and read. If you would like to have a memory LIKE A BOSS, then here are some tips for you. (Lifehacker)

Apparently Nickelodeon had some awards recently. Come for the outfits, stay for the “milk-whiskered twinks.” (Tom and Lorenzo)

What if classic Hitchcock films were Nintendo Games? (Laughing Squid)

These Space Pictures of the Week include a triple sunset and cacti among the stars. (National Geographic)

I have been in anticipation of Quentin Tarantino's latest film Django Unchained ever since I read the script. I was less than happy with the casting of Jamie Foxx as Django. I hope he surprises me, but I know Christoph Waltz will be amazing. These first photos make me happy! (Slash Film)

More photos? Alright, how about these? (Wall Street Journal)

"Terrifying motivation for lazy people with messy homes." Where have you been since I became a homeowner! <3 (Unfuck Your Habitat)

It seems that this video is a few months old, but it is ADORABLE. And true. Very true.



Finally, just because Colin Farrell is HOT AS HELL, here's the trailer for the Total Recall remake.

No comments:

Post a Comment