Thursday, January 19, 2012

We're Baaaaack! You Know You Missed Us

Pinky McLadybits



You may have noticed yesterday that most of the internet was blacked out, including us, to protest SOPA and PIPA. Probably the best blackout page was this one by The Oatmeal. (The Oatmeal)

It seems that yesterday's blackouts either coincided with or caused 18 new senators to oppose SOPA and PIPA. (Business Insider)

I've never had Pinkberry, but I saw that commercial for some credit card that the owners did. Now I'll probably never have Pinkberry, pending the innocence or guilt of charges he beat someone with a tire iron over a tattoo. (Los Angeles Times)

Sweet Lord, the severed head, hands and feet of a possibly Armenian man were found near the Hollywood sign. (The Hollywood Reporter)

HAHAHAHHAHAHA!! This representative is very stupid. And confused. (reddit)

I know that I tend to use the same words over and over. I really need to work on my badinage. (mental floss)

Here is an interesting article on why one man pirates entertainment and what impact it really has. (Extreme Tech)

This funeral/wedding is really sweet and touching while also being morbid and strange. Aw eep! (Huffington Post)

It's time for What Is It? 210. My guess is Human Centipede Starter Kit. (Neatorama)

Did you know that White Castle offers a Valentine's Day dinner? I've been before. IT RULES. I got sliders, a flower, and onion petals. I didn't eat the flower. (Times)

Another one bites the dust: Kodak files for bankruptcy protection. (The Consumerist)

I watched Attack the Block over the weekend. It's a solid little flick and takes place in one night, like the other films on this list. (Flavorwire)

Dita Von Teese is amazingly gorgeous and I still wonder what magic Marilyn Manson used to get her to stay with him for so long. Is he that good in bed? Anyway, Dita is designing a lingerie line for Target. LE SQUEEE! (The Gloss)

PUT A BIRD ON IT! (Cake Wrecks)

Purity Bear wants you to wait until marriage to tap that ass. Also, notice that he's trying to go in her back door, as the sign on her "house" says "Use front entrance".


And now, Seattle drivers in two inches of snow. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment