Friday, January 6, 2012

Sally Hansen Healthy Cuticles Now!: A Dab'll Do Ya!

Vee


My nails are brittle and weak. No matter what I do, I can never seem to have beautiful hands without paying for acrylic nails. Maybe I am not patient enough to use a product long enough for it to be effective, but I've given up trying for long, strong nails and just go for healthy looking hands. Enter Sally Hansen Healthy Cuticles Now!, a cuticle cream with vitamins and soy protein.

You get a little under half an ounce of cream in a cute orange and white container. The cream is rich and emollient, without being greasy and it absorbs quickly. The scent pleasantly perfume-y but not overpowering. I leave the jar on my desk at work and dab it on my nails as needed. Because you need so little of the product, the small amount you get does last a while.

I really like this cream. It didn't improve my nails themselves, but it moisterized my cuticles and made them look nice. The cream is less messy than cuticle oil pens and easier to use. I've used it this winter and my nails aren't as raggedy as they usually are this time of year. Overall, I think this a solid little product.

Rating: 6/8 Tentacles

No comments:

Post a Comment