Monday, December 12, 2011

Gifts Rusty Wants: She's Crafty

Rusty



I was going to try and come up with some way to categorize this list, but the combination of items and interests it represents are, as far as I know, pretty specific. However, on the off chance you know another tech dabbling crafty lady with a stealth desire to be pampered and showered with sparkly things, this list may prove useful.



1. Basically anything from the LEGO Architecture line.












2. KitchenAid stand mixer.

To my eternal annoyance nearly every cooking show or recipe site out there just ASSUMES you have one and since I don’t frequently have an extra $250 to spend on kitchen gadgets, I don’t and then I spend SO long mixing things manually.










3. An iPad.

Listen, I know. Then I knew some people with iPads and watched them use it and realized that my 15” MacBook Pro is pretty damn cumbersome to haul around. So, yeah. An iPad.









4. Venture Brothers complete season 4.















5. Blu-ray player on which to watch the above.










6. Tiffany’s Elsa Peretti Color by the Yard drop earrings in silver with pearls and turquoise.















7. Love Kills Slowly Cross Stitch: 30 Cross Stitch Patterns from Ed Hardy.

 Confession time! I know Ed Hardy seems to be worn exclusively by douchebags and club rats but I actually really like the vintage tattoo design motif and would have a lot of fun adapting those patterns to pillows, samplers, and other little projects. Also, I already have Subversive Cross Stitch, before you ask.









8. Some kind of spa package involving a massage, mani-pedi, hair cut and style, and a facial. Preferably one that comes with mimosas.

9. This here super fancy wine bottle opener and chiller set.

No comments:

Post a Comment