Friday, November 11, 2011

Hot Links: Team Edward!

Pinky McLadybits


Do you love pork loin but have always secretly wished it came in shapes other than log? You are in luck then, my friend. 

Here are some facts about 11-11-11.

Lifehacker has a guide to avoiding the common cold. Personally, I'm on my second cold in a little over a month! I need to read this.

HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS SITE? Thanks to Figgy for bringing it to my attention last night with the evisceration of the Victoria's Secret "Fashion" Show!

Is the new movie J. Edgar worth watching? Pajiba's Daniel Carlson gives us a review.

You read The Oatmeal, right? YOU MUST! And I haven't even linked to the best stuff.

Little kids re-enacting famous snapshots. How can you not click on Toddlewood? (warning: loud music plays automatically)

SyFy is known for changing its name to something stupid and nonsensical and cheesy movies. Here is a list of the 16 most awesomely bad movie titles the channel and churned out.

Here are some backstage photos  of Paris Fashion Week. Photo 12 looks like they hired a Real Doll to walk the stage.

The Immortals may end up being a shit movie, but I'll watch it just for the ManCandy.

I just need to end with kittens today. You're welcome.




1 comment:

  1. If you enjoyed TLo's recap of the Victoria's Secret fashion show, you'll love their take on the Miss Universe pageant. Pure gold!

    http://www.tomandlorenzo.com/2011/09/miss-universe-2011-national-costumes.html

    http://www.tomandlorenzo.com/2011/09/miss-universe-2011-national-costumes-part-two.html

    ReplyDelete