Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Hot Links: Needs More Skull-Accented Top Hats

Pinky McLadybits


I love the movie The Crow and I am ecstatic that Bradley "Emu" Cooper didn't end up rebooting it. Now that I've seen this concept art from the proposed remake? I'm ecstatically jubilant it didn't get made.

I read the book Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs and I was underwhelmed by my thoughts of what could have been. Anyway, Tim Burton, who I adore, is contemplating bringing the book to the big screen.

Game of Thrones cake! GAME OF THRONES CAKE!

Intergalactic bitch fight! Who do you side with? The Princess or the Captain?

Here is what it would look like if my beloved Pajiba had blurbs featured on movie posters. I can't decide which is my favorite, but the Sucker Punch one is pretty damn exquisite.

This chair is beautiful and reminds me of Vee's Dia de Los Muertos makeup.

Lab. Grown. Meat. HORF!

I'd like some new countertops in my kitchen, but paper bag countertops? I'm not sure.

And now, 25 ways to wear a scarf in 4.5 minutes!


No comments:

Post a Comment