Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Rusty's Sample Roulette: DDF Wrinkle Resist Plus Pore Minimizer


Author: Rusty

I order from Sephora kind of a lot. Because of this I have a giant box of samples just hanging out, waiting to be used. This… is… SAMPLE ROULETTE. Due to the brief nature of the use, I will assign ratings as 0 (stay away) 4 (I liked it, but didn’t love it) or 8 (love it and will probably be dropping my own money on it in short order). Enjoy!

It’s a very good thing I didn’t look up DDF’s Wrinkle Resist Plus Pore Minimizer because if I’d known what it cost when I started using it, I probably would have formed a very different opinion.

But I didn’t, so over the four uses I got out of my sample this is what I discerned:

- It did moisturize well and made my skin feel a bit tighter after using it
- The small creases I get around my eyes and forehead from doing normal human things like smiling and wrinkling my forehead do seem slightly diminished
-However, the serum feels sticky on my skin. Both when I’m applying it and for the next few hours. There’s just a light tackiness to my skin that’s frustrating.
- I did get zits while using this, but I was under a certain amount of stress at the time I can’t blame the product, really, I just know it didn’t help.

Overall, I liked it but I didn’t love it. Then I found out the damn stuff costs $85 for a 1.7oz tube and I decided that it was utterly and completely not worth the money. For that much money I should have walked out of my bathroom looking like I would be carded while trying to get into an R-rated movie and I thought that pores were something that happened to less fortunate people.

I give DDF’s Wrinkle Resist Plue Pore Minimizer 0 out of 8 tentacles because my experience with the sample didn’t convince me that it was worth the money AT ALL.

Rating: 0/8 tentacles

No comments:

Post a Comment