Friday, September 9, 2011

Bath & Body Works Are Gearing Up For Halloween: Free Gift With Purchase

Author: Pinky McLadybits


Bath & Body Works is a store I don't visit as often as I used to, but when I do shop there? I want to buy ALL OF THE THINGS. Especially when they have gifts with purchase and their seasonal scents available. (I mean, look at that adorable Frankenstein's Monster Wallflower! I want one in every room even though Halloween is more than a month away!) Lucky me, they have both of these available right now!

 They have their new 2011 Halloween line available online and in-stores. I would love to get some of the supercute anti-bacterial gels in scents like Zombie Tonic, Bat Bite, Scary Cats, and more! They are so adorable and would make great favors for a Halloween party. They are on sale 5 for $5.00! Or? You can get one free with the purchase of any item.


They also have the aforementioned Wallflowers, their antibacterial soaps candles, and more! Online shopping is only $1 with $25 in purchases and the deals are available in-stores as well. If you pick up some of the new scents, let us know in the comments what you think! Maybe it'll be the nudge I need to snatch some spooky goodies for myself! 



No comments:

Post a Comment