Friday, November 30, 2012

You Know Who Else Likes To Party? MY MOM!

Pinky McLadybits






I don't know about you, but I am excited to read the book The Revolution Was Televised about the television series Lost. Jack almost wasn't the leader! (Boing Boing)

Kentucky: The Florida Of The Midwest. (Gawker)

I take that back. Florida, full of Floridians from what Bella Swan tells me, is much worse. Tell me, smarmy asshole lawyer, how is that man acting as a responsible gun owner when he is firing eight times into a vehicle of unarmed teenagers? You motherfucker. (NBC News)

Moving on to less rage-inducing fare, there's a vampire in Serbia! He looks to be elderly and not sparkly, so you can probably score him as your Forever Love if you hurry. (Huffington Post)

Tea is complicated. White, green, black. Rawdog, lemon, milk. Now some of the things I thought I knew were wrong?? Gah. (Lifehacker)

GAH! PREHISTORIC ELEPHANTS WERE BANAYNAYS! (Cracked)

Check out this highly functional prosthetic that looks like a tentacle. (Oh Gizmo)

Allegedly, unlocked iPhones will begin selling in the US tonight. For only your firstborn and a house payment, you can have one! (Tech Crunch)

Man, I've got to get one of these jobs where being a shitty failure as an executive means huge bonuses! (Consumerist)

You want a podcast with delightful and smart individuals discussing television? BOOM! GOT YA COVERED! (Pajiba)

I am hopelessly addicted to Regular Show. Muscle Man has some party advice for y'all.



No comments:

Post a Comment