Thursday, November 29, 2012

GOSH Professional: Curl It Baby! Defining Cream

Metric Jenn




Please excuse the crappy picture of this product...but it seems to be a rare enough find to not have any results on the Google Image search! Well, lah-dee-freakin-dah. It looks like I've finally hipstered a hair product. I started using this BEFORE it was cool. "But Metric Jenn," you are all asking, "What on earth is that a blurry photo of?" To which I reply, "Don't end your sentences in a preposition, that's just bad form. Oh, and it's this Curl Defining Cream I randomly picked up for like 18$ at Shopper's Drug Mart."

So as long as you stop ending your questions in prepositions, I will gladly introduce you to my new go-to product to stop fly-aways and give a bit more definition to my spirals.

So what on earth is this stuff? Where did it come from?? Well, it's a Danish-owned family business which produces beauty, fragrance, and hair care products. It has been in business for 65 years, and apparently this is the first I've heard of it since it's difficult to find. Even doing a Google search doesn't bring many results! GOOGLE, my friends, even GOOGLE couldn't really provide me with much info about this product! I would normally be fearful of such a product, but it works so damn well in my hair, that I can't help but love it.

Now, it's certainly no miracle cure for curly hair, but I have noticed that it is very light, and doesn't weigh down my curls, nor does it make it look all greasy. I usually use a diffuser to dry my hair, so it really brought out the bounce in my hair.

So this review is short and sweet. I give this product 6/8 tentacles! It loses 2 tentacles for being a bit expensive, but other than that? I like this Curl It, Baby! Defining Cream.

Rating: 6/8 tentacles

1 comment:

  1. I know you posted this a while ago, but I just purchased this product for $6, so I'm glad to hear it's more affordable now! It's great!

    ReplyDelete