Wednesday, November 28, 2012

All The Other Kids With The Doctor Who'd Kicks...










Dear "legitimate" news sources, The Onion is satire. Wikipedia that shit if you don't understand what that means. (ABC News)

I'm sure that most of you are considering getting started on some holiday shopping. May I suggest these sweet sneaks? (Pretty Sneaky)

When your ecstatic gift recipient is ready to take off their Doctor Who kicks, they can wrap themselves in a Rainbow Brite body cozy! (Neatorama)

You need money to buy those things, yeah? Here are some numbers about the huge jackpot everyone is squealing about. (USA Today)

Here is a NASA article about Super Jupiter and some imaging? I don't know. Nerd it up! (NASA)

I think you need some pie after all that thinking. HEre is a recipe for Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Chocolate Pecan Pie. (Yum Universe)

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is likely to leave her seat in the Supreme Court during President Obama's second term. Here's a look at potential candidates to take her place. (Persephone Magazine)

What if I told you that you could summarize The Simpsons in 10 episodes? BLUE PILL OR RED PILL? Wait. So here are those 10. (A.V. Club)

Let's dress for our bodies! Yay! I am a Pear! (Hello)

If you know me, you know why I think this is amazingly awesome. (Buzz Feed)

That's a good doggie!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post about the possible SCOTUS candidates!

    And sad face - there is nothing for my body type, as I'm an hourglass. WHERE ARE MY INSTRUCTIONS OF HOW TO WEAR WEAPONS, RANDOM INTERNET ILLUSTRATOR?? :-/

    ReplyDelete