Wednesday, October 24, 2012

More Frightening Than LiLo At Your House Party: Scary Decorations

Pinky McLadybits





I'm totally scary. I AM.

We already talked about how much I like Halloween decorating. Then I proceeded to make fun of several sucky Halloween decorations. I feel like the decorations should be scary or at least creepy.

You don't think Pumpkinhead Jester Demon on the left here is scary? HE SITS ON A THRONE OF BLACK CATS AND LIES! I'm also pretty sure that he is responsible for that weird smell in the bathroom...

Anyway, I thought we would go ahead and look at some Halloween decorations and props that are actually scary, disgusting, and totally badass.

Let us do this thing.




Scary Mary Haunted Mirror





Poseable Clown

CLOWN. CLOWN. WAHT ARE U DOIN? CLOWN! STAHP!

























Evil Hanging Clown

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY CLOWNS? WHYYYYY?

























Hanging Captain Spaulding Animated

If you are like me, you thought House of 1,000 Corpses was a little too homage-y, a little too trying to be gross, and I little too sucky. But holy shit, Captain Spaulding is terrifying. TERRIFYING.























Most Anything from Thirteen Ghosts


You can't tell me that you wouldn't pee just a little if you turned a corner and the motherfucking Juggarnaut from the movie was right there. Gah. GAH.














Does he look happy? NO. The Hammer looks murderous BECAUSE HE WANTS TO MURDER YOU AND HOLY SHIT WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU RAN INTO HIM!











What Halloween decor makes you lose bladder control?

No comments:

Post a Comment