Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A List Of Awesome Things (That Have Nothing To Do With Sexy Dudes)







I understand the pageviews for the sexy dude lists, I do. I mean, that's why we starting having them in the first place. But when you have a bunch of writers that are taking the time to craft thoughtful, entertaining, and honest product reviews only to have them buried by Chris Hemsworth's mighty visage? It hurts a gal's feelings sometimes, is all. So we have gathered for you some of the reviews you might not be aware of on this site. Please read them and comment on them to make us feel validated and worthwhile, mmmkay?


1. DIY Lemon Sugar Scrub

2.  DIY Comic Book Shoes

3. Every Day Makeup Tutorial With Rusty

4. Dior Sunglasses

5. Temptu Temporary Tattoos

1 comment:

  1. Aww, ladies - I love the reviews! I like the DIY stuff especially, and I always writhe with jealousy when you review LUSH since the closest one is several hours away from me. Sample roulette is fun, too.

    ReplyDelete