Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Screw the Calories, Let's Deep-Fry Everything!

 MelBivDevoe







One of my favorite things about summer is checking out all the decadent deep-fried goodies at fairs!  Here's one treat I was surprised to hear about... but then again, if you can deep fry butter, I suppose you can deep fry anything.  (Gawker)

Look, if the airlines are going to charge us ridiculous airfare plus all sorts of various fees, they can put up with a little cleavage.  (HuffPo)

I don't know about you, but I could sure use some cute photos of a polar bear romping in the sunlight right about now.  (PetSugar)

Over on The Grindstone, some women are weighing in on discovering that being a housewife wasn't as satisfying as they'd hoped.  (Grindstone)


lilSugar has another list of travel ideas for those of you planning family vacations.  This time, they've rounded up the Top 10 Family-Friendly Aquariums.  (lilSugar)

What makes your list of the Best Young Adult Novels?  (NPR)

Of these fashion trends for men, I'd have to say #5 is the worst.  Please note that some of these men are guilty of several trends.  (MSN)

Speaking of questionable sartorial choices.... I cannot believe I once found this man attractive. (GoFugYourself)

I was already a fan of Carrie Underwood before she announced her support for gay marriage.  Now, I love her even more.  Unfortunately, not all of her fans are happy.  (IDLYITW)

Chris Hemsworth.  Joe Manganiello.  Shirtless.  You're welcome.  (The Superficial)

Your first video today is a funny commercial from Japan that's winning all sorts of ad awards.



And finally, Charley the duck goes for a run.  I swear he smiles around the 38 second mark.

1 comment:

  1. "Being vegan and supporting gay marriage doesn't seem very country at all."
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete