Friday, May 4, 2012

Ugh, Summer. Um, I Mean, UGH, SUMMER, GAAAHH!

Pinky McLadybits





Have you ever wondered what Jet Li would look like as a Russian general? Me neither, but I am now fascinated by these celebs imagined in just that way. (Replace Face)

I hate to say that I remember some of these shitty shows. And that Battletoads video game, with the level with the damn hoverbike or whatever? Fuck that level. And these shows! (Dorkly)

You know Cinco de Mayo and Mother's day, but did you know these offbeat holidays also occur during this month? (Mental Floss)


When I was 14, I was reading Seventeen magazine and listening to pop music. This 14 year old kicks my 14 year old ass. (The Mary Sue)

I decided to check out this Deviant Art account because of the super hero Disney Princesses. I stayed for the Disney Prom pictures. Sweet. (spicysteweddemon)

Wine is an amazing drink and everyone should appreciate and ingest it at any opportunity. I could be persuaded to wear these wine perfumes as well. (Refinery 29)

As if I didn't already make excuses for being lazy, now I have proof that laziness could be the difference between life and death. (Cracked)

The difference between a sore vagina and being super high with a numb vagina is whether the powder this woman found in her tampons was talc or cocaine. Guess which one it was? (KSL)

DNA is a mysterious being, much like Dr. Manhattan and Britney Spears. There are many misconceptions and facts that you weren't taught in school. (io9)

Snatiation? I have never heard that before. This person has it and it sounds weird.(The Hairpin)


I think we can all agree that Wil Wheaton is awesome but Wesley Crusher was annoying. Here is what Wheaton had to say about leaving the character, and show, behind.



I just decided to pop a Flashback Friday music video here. I chose something from 1993, year of "WHOOOMP! THERE IT IS!", "IIIII WOULD WALK FIVE THOUSAND MILES AND IIIIII WOULD WALK FIVE THOUSAND MORE....", and other pop wonders. Which is why I chose Stereo MC's "Connected". You're welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment